With many years of experience in the seismic industry we will efficiently manage your seismic program. Our experience and expertise ensures that we obtain a geophysical approval that meets our clients needs and timing. Employee positions on numerous industry boards and comittees allow us to be on the leading edge of changes to industry policies and procedures. We provide approval and mapping services for all Canadian provinces, specializing in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
With our subscribed GIS datasets and experience, we are well versed in the process of Potash applications and seismic programs pertaining to other Mining activities.
- Government Approval Applications - Conventional Seismic (2D, 3D, & 4D), VSP’s, Microseismic, Potash, Mining
- Consultation with Land Use Offices (Forestry, Public Lands, Sask. Environment)
- First Nation Consultation
- Geophysical Field Report (GFR) Preparation
- Searches and Notifications (LSAS, Pipelines, Highways/Roads/LOC’s, Trappers, Railways, Highways, Land Titles, etc.)
- Digital Program Submissions (ADEPT/ePASS)
- IOGC Applications
- Water Resource Permits / AB. Environment Approvals
- Caribou Protection Plans
- Timber Damage Estimates / Assessments
- Final Plans
- Inspections and Clearance Applications